Now you, too, can marvel at the secrets within my cold food storage compartment. Laugh! Cry! Judge![vimeo vimeo.com/28269831]
Look I found a meme on Postcards From Oblivion! It’s about pronunciation and colloquialisms! You record yourself saying words so everyone can laugh at the way you say them!
- Your name and/or username
- Where you’re from
- The following words: Aunt, Roof, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting Image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught, Orange, Coffee, Direction, Naturally, Aluminum, Herbs.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house? [on the night before Halloween?]
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Here’s mine! There’s a Babby in it!
If you turn up the sound at the last bit of the video where I start running out of things to say, you’ll get a bonus of Babby’s complainy-pant noise!
Now you do this meme so I can laugh back at you. Or diagnose the meaning behind Babby’s whine-pant.
EDIT: And by “rainshower” I meant “Sunshower” because my brain and my mouth don’t communicate well.