I’ve been tagged by Life Starts Now, so the game is afoot!
The rules for playing blog tag are simple:
1- You must post the rules
2- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
3- Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
4- Tag eleven people with a link to your post
5- Let them know they’ve been tagged
Here are the questions I was given.
1. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Saturday. I have the day off and don’t have to work tomorrow. It used to be Friday, because I loved Friday night. But now Friday night looks like this:
2. what was one of your favorite tricks to cheat in school tests?
I have never cheated on a test.
However, I did always make a point when taking notes of marking down points that the professor seemed to spend a lot of time on, or stuff that came from his own personal experience. That’s the stuff that always ended up on the test. I could go through my notes and predict the test questions with fairly good accuracy.
3. what is your first childhood memory?
I’m not sure which was first:
- Looking at my reflection in the sliding glass door and realizing that this was how others saw me.
- Sitting in my crib, looking at my teddy bear, seeing a spark of static on his tongue, and being convinced that he was trying to communicate with me.
4. what is your favorite ice cream?
Ice cream is gross. I like sorbetto. In fact, when I asked The Oatmeal to sign a copy of his book for me, he drew a picture of a guy eating an ice cream and saying “ice cream tastes like shit.” Just for me!
5. what is your favorite app?
Recently, either No Zombies Allowed or Plague Inc. I used to play the Sims and such on a real computer for hours. Now I am reduced to small strategy games I can carry in my pocket and fiddle with while Owl runs around.
6. what is your favorite travel destination (been there or want to be there)?
7. what sport do you think looks funny?
All of them.
8. firefox or internet explorer?
Chrome. Although considering that even Google doesn’t use Chrome, I’m reconsidering.
9. what languages do you speak?
English and occasionally dog.
10. how many stamps from foreign countries are in your current passport?
Just two, I think. France and Italy. Possibly the U.S., but I don’t think they have ever stamped my passport going back and forth from the States.
11. how many unread emails are in your inbox?
Like, 50. *ashamed*
I hereby tag:
The Farm Fairy at Wings And Boots
Hannah Hodgepodge And Strawberries
Grace at The Domesticated Nerd Girl
Wombat at Postcards From Oblivion
Mary P at Daycare Daze
Catfish at Light Green
Natalie at Mommy By Day
Traxy at The Squeee
Jessica at Don’t Mind The Mess
Jennifer at Also Known As The Wife
And… anyone who comments on this post!
My Questions For You ARE:
1. How many times, as an adult, have you wet yourself?
2. What book are you most ashamed of liking?
3. What book are you most ashamed of disliking?
4. What cartoon character did you have a crush on as a child?
5. What dream was terrifying as a child, but is funny to think about now?
6. What word do you always misspell?
7. What bad smell do you secretly kind of like?
8. What good smell do you actually dislike?
9. Are you the kind of person who wants to eat babies/puppies?
10. What is your most intellectually snobby personality trait?
11. What is your trashiest personality trait?