1. I didn’t screw up at work today
that I know of.
2. I talked an irate client down and got her calm and had her thanking me by the end of it. I referred her complaint to the boss.
Hopefully she won’t blame me if he doesn’t refund her money.
3. Owl is teething AGAIN and notably cranky, but on the other hand, when you ask him to point to a colour, he gets it right about 70% of the time.
Of course, there could be a Clever Hans effect going on, so it’s hard to be sure. He also signed “thank you” for us today for the first time!
4. I have my first puppy client training session tomorrow!
I don’t feel remotely ready.
5. I HAVE A BAGEL AND I’M GOING TO EAT IT.
WITH CREAM CHEESE. WITH CREAM CHEESE AND BUTTER!!
You’re such the little optimist, you. This post made me laugh. 😀
You’re totally awesome!
instead of being ALL positive, just do the sandwich technique. good-bad-good… that way your brain just forgets the rotten centre and just pays attention to the wonderful things about yourself:)